DA is back with 5.00 M33-4 custom firmware update.
Changes in 5.00 M33-4:
– Speed selected for umd/iso was not properly locked in some new games that used scePower_EBD177D6 instead of scePowerSetClockFrequency to change speed.
– UMD/ISO speed settings now apply to PSN games too.
– Fixed libupdown.prx connecting to dark-alex.org instead of sony when npsignin_plugin checks for a new version and m33 update is enabled.
– Iso file descriptor was not closed in driver deletion
– Added a shutdown command to vshmenu.
If you already have 5.00 M33-4 custom firmware installed on your PSP you could either install via Network update using WiFi internet connection.If you don’t have a WiFi connection, you can download the update from here. Extract the files to your m0://PSP/Game folder and install using XMB menu
Credits goes to DA for his awesome work! Cheers
Note: IF you do not have any custom firmware installed on your PSP, read my previous posts on How-To install the same. Have fun!